Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DIY or more like GYHTDI (get your husband to do it)


I love our new TV armoire. I love my husband. (not in that order) I know that i when i picked up this 5 buck garage sale find last May i had all these grand thoughts of how i would paint it... but Daryl really is the better painter and since he wouldn't let me do much painting after he saw my work on the primer coat... i guess he thought so too! Daryl and i work very differently... and to be honest, we're still growing in being able to do a project together and actually have fun with the process rather than get annoyed with each other!

I feel grateful for Daryl's hard work and that our living room is now in order... i love how it turned out and already suggested that we paint our dinning room table next. Daryl said he needed a little time off before jumping into another big project... no problem! i'll just get started on the primer!




No comments: