Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The purpose

After much contemplation, I have finally decided to try my hand at this whole on-line journal thing. I'm wary of setting myself up for failure, but I’m going to at least try and consistently post entries with occasional pictures as well. I have resisted the idea of keeping a blog because of my worry over not being creative and witty and that readers will be disappointed with my entries. In fact it would probably be good for me from the beginning to give up any notion or expectation that this will be anything more than the usual "family updates" etc. type blog. With so many options out there today in this cyber world, if you choose to read this it won't be for the deep thoughts or clever remarks but because you care about our family and want to know what is going on in our lives. So, I guess that is the purpose of this blog, it's good for me to write that out! I hope you enjoy!

No comments: