Thursday, June 16, 2011

Daryl' here!!!

Horray! Daryl made it safely yesterday! We were very excited to have daddy here. There has been a lot of hugging and cuddling over here!

now we feel complete!

don't get me wrong, I love having a couple days to myself. boy, i run around so excited about the quiet and all the things i can do, my mind swirls with ideas for projects and chick movies i've wanted to watch. but when you get beyond 3 days it's no longer as exciting. you start thinking all the time about your spouse and how much you miss him! This time we were appart for 11 days. (originally it was supposed to be more like 18! Praise the Lord for our flyer miles that let us change his ticket!) i'm so grateful that i've had my mum here for this time, as definetly going away with the girls in tow is not the same as a holiday by myself!

oh we are happy to have Daddy here. I'm running home now from work for my lunch break. so i don't want to write anymore because i'm eager to see him!

2 comments:

The Brysons said...

yay for a complete family again!

Allison & Danny said...

So cute :)